Tuesday, November 18, 2008

moving forward II



I went for the new distributor orientation to learn what is network marketing. It was the first time that I learned in detail the concept, reasoning and the idea of network marketing. It seems to embody characteristic of an entrepreneurship with a network of support. I learned the concept of leverage of other human skills and scalability in terms of time and effort when employing new people. I have read that quite a while ago but yet I have forgotten. It ended almost at 11pm. I quickly drove home. However, it has been a few times that I was led to take a wrong turn to return home. This time i drove straight to the flyover rather than keeping left. It has been happening twice. The first time, I drove straight for quite a while before finding a road leading to the Green lane Mc Donalds. This time, rather that driving straight, I took the nearest available turn. I drove into a corner and surprisedly saw a building called 'science of spirituality'. I have been searching for some sort of this organization to mingle with the like-mind people for 2 years in Penang. Looking at the website, it was encouraging people to be in contact with its higher-self through meditation. They are having mediation session every Wednesday 7:30pm. Co-incidentally, today is Tuesday.
After joining network marketing of the health product, I was wondering how am I going to sponsor people that I didn't know. I have a sense that people that I would sponsor would be people that I dont know at the moment. Yesterday, I asked my higher-self, I would do my part in the physical realm and my higher-self would attract the strangers who are in needed. Maybe, my higher-self are interested to bring more light-workers into network marketing of health products. They are sincere and passion enough to propagate the message of spirituality and higher-self through network marketing by promoting health products.
Another question is why I couldnt locate the 'science of spirituality; for 2 years in Penang and why now? Could it be that I have to allow my life to be less routine to allow myself venturing into places and people that I am not familiar to so that higher-self can work through me if assistance is asked......

No comments: